Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > hi there can anyone help me. i cannot do...
hi there can anyone help me. i cannot download software. it keeps telling me no network connection . my software expires next year april. i got no help from autel and dont know what to do. can anyone assist

2098 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-10-30 02:29:48

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    jsquare
    2014-10-27 14:21:08
    Cannot update maxis mini

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    randyrandolph

2014-10-27 18:09:42 (Reply to:jsquare)

I have to close all the way out of the app then restart the tablet then wait a min after the
    wifi light comes on before I push the update button.

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    Nemes

2014-10-27 23:29:48

Check your network router, maybe you have a bad router. Then double check again your connections. If you have anything else that conects to the router via wifi make sure that it is functioning properly. Also you could have interference with another wifi. Try shutting down anything wifi and try the mini on wifi alone. Good luck.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-10-30 02:29:48 (Reply to:randyrandolph)

what's the system version of your maxisyss mini? If the network is tested to be fine, but it still says no network connection, pls try the steps:
    1. On the main screen, please select Maxisys icon, hold it and move it to the top where you can see App info, force stop the process of Maxisys and clear the data then try to update again.
    2. If it still says network not available, please go to Root Explorer, /mnt/sdcard/scan/ menu and check if there is init.xml file, if yes, please delete it.
    3. After deleting the file, please make sure it is disappeared, then do step 1 again,  or just restart the machine.
  Total1 Pages